One of the key investment criteria when looking for capital growth is to invest near significant government and private infrastructure projects. Past experience clearly demonstrates that local communities benefit greatly from infrastructure spend. Employment, retail growth, investor confidence, and community pride all flow through to enduring social benefits for the local community, which inevitably leads to increased attraction of the area and ultimately above average increases to property values.
Buying into Vantage you will benefit greatly from the following substantial infrastructure projects:
- Currently in construction, the new $1 billion 60-70,000 seat Sports Stadium will be just a short walk along the river away. Due for completion in 2018, it will be a transformational piece of infrastructure for Burswood/Rivervale in much the same way as Paterson Stadium was for Subiaco!
- Crown Perth have commenced construction of a new $600 million 6 Star hotel which will further add to the fabulous local amenities.
- Burswood Train Station Upgrade
- Only 2 stops to the CBD
- The hip ALOFT hotel is in construction in the Springs Rivervale precinct
- The further development of Cafes and restaurants on the Burswood Peninsula
- Recently completed $300 million Great Eastern Highway upgrade providing a direct connection to the Perth Airport